About the CompanyOttawa Oil has been serving Ohio residents, farms, businesses, and travelers since 1959 offering solutions that serve the community and support local agriculture.
Have a question for us? Comments and questions can be submitted online. Click here
Company FoundationsThe Company was started in 1959 with the purchase to two gasoline stations in Ottawa and two bulk routes that delivered fuel to homes and farms. It was run from the back room of one of the stations. Over the years, we have outgrown two locations and are now located on US 224 west of Ottawa.
There are several components to our business:
- • Delivery of fuel to homes and farms.
- • Operation of convenience stores.
- • Operation of Gas Station/Car Wash with Full Serve gasoline available.
- • Operation of a Tire and Service Center.
- • Hauling fuel by transport trucks.
- • Selling fuel to consignment stations.
In 1993, Ottawa Oil became incorporated. Ottawa Oil started as partnership with Shell oil products and Firestone and Cooper Tires. Since then the company has expanded operations to fulfill a larger customer base. It has grown into a full-service provider of fuels, oils, and lubricants and has matured with the times with updated equipment and technology. One thing that has always remained the same is their excellent service to a variety of organizations in northwest Ohio and their valued customer relationships.
Started as an independent fuel supplier in 1959 Celebrating 50 years in business in 2009! Offering high quality petroleum products and services.